Generation Good





I was selected to try Seventh Generation Fresh Lavender Scent Laundry Detergent for FREE in #generationgood!#freesample

I was pleasantly surprised at the deep clean and fresh scent of Seventh Generation. True to product statement of #genertationgood "Our Laundry Detergent is tough on stains and made with plant-based ingredients. With no dyes, optical brighteners or synthetic fragrances, Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent gives you great results in HE and standard machines and works in all water temperatures. This Laundry Detergent, made with plant-based ingredients, is a USDA Certified Biobased Product 97%." as per their claims.  I found this to be a very positive experience, great for cold water use, sensitive skin, and cleaning.

I used two samples for myself and one to a neighbor, she is thrilled with the clean it gave her husbands work clothes which are always hard to clean. I used it on my bed linen and throws for the living room. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment