It's a Green Thing

Ozeri INSTAVAC Green Earth Food Storage Container Set




Click to buy

I received these as a gift because I am constantly complaining about the four snap lock containers that went out of business in our area. These completely surprised and tickled me to death. I was buying a larger name brand of fresh food saver containers but some were not big enough others to big. With the four sizes, these came in it was perfect.

I don't use the fresh food storage containers in the microwave, no other reason than I use them for fresh veggies and fruits, but that is a personal logical choice. The ripples in the bottom allow me to turn my produce gently and they don't lay on a solid surface. The vac top lid is great, simply open by flipping the green tab up gently push the clear top and you can hear the air leave then while holding down close the tab.

If you have a problem there are instruction included. Great holiday gift for anyone especially Mom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment