Great Frother




Blümwares Vienne Automatic Milk Frother and Heater | Stainless Electric Carafe | Frother, Warmer, and Cappuccino Maker

Blümwares Vienne Automatic Milk Frother and Heater | Stainless Electric Carafe | Frother, Warmer, and Cappuccino Maker Anyone that knows me will understand this purchase without explanation. I have a deep love for coffee and anything related. I froth my milk for every cup I drink either hot or cold depending on my mood. No longer will I have to heat my milk in the microwave and use a handheld little frother , those tend to rust over a years time. #Belmint
Blumwares Vienne Frother is far superior to any I have used including the steam frother on my espresso machine. This product is a total of five pieces, lid, the machine with handle, the base with corded plug and two heads one to whip cold milk, and a different head to frothe hot milk. When you are using one or the other the second head can easily snap into the lid of the machine securely.
There are two measuring notches inside the machine. I use skim milk because it works so much better for me and always has with any machine. If you want a cold whip hit the bottom button with a little snowflake emblem, hot the top button with a heat symbol. Simply push the button it will light up when it is finished the light will being blinking the stop then you are ready to use the milk.
The canister removes from the base to pour easily, wash out with soap and water then wipe clean. Easily stores on counter top. I love the design as it fits with my kitchen appliances and wonderful addition since I use it daily.

Disclaimer - I received this product at a discount giving my honest and unbiased review after using and testing product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment