Kitchen Tool


ibamboo



 #iBambooMart cutting board and utensils are a beautiful set. I needed one because it has been 35 years since I have had one. Yes, you read that right, I had one from my mom that was passed to me many years ago, but never a new wooden one. The plastic ones do not suit me at all. They melt, burn, and never really feel clean after a few uses. My old one finally broke after 50 years of use, now that is a great product that lasts that long.  When I purchased this product I thought the same since the plastic ones don't last a wooden one could. This one comes with a thirty-day money back guarantee. 

I must admit it is lighter due to the type of wood, but we have come so far in history that this is an eco-friendly board. Easy to move and store. I thought at first looks it would be easy to cut this board while chopping, but it did not. It was smooth and effortless. The lip around the board stopped anything from rolling off such as the crazy carrot that loves to roll once you chop it tend to want to run away however the lip caught it and stopped it from leaving the cutting board. It is antimicrobial, antibacterial and does not retain foodborne pathogens naturally. Unlike wood and plastic no need to break out the crazy chemicals to clean. I still, however, can't bring myself to use soap and water, I use an antibacterial soap and scrub my board then put it into the drainer to dry, easily stored against the wall.  It fits perfectly with any kitchen decor. The utensils are easy to use and as durable as the board. 

Disclaimer- I received this product highly discounted for my honest unbiased review. I have no affiliation with this company other than this purchase.


0 comments:

Post a Comment