Boho Cardigan

Women's Cardigan Long Sleeve Irregular Boho Jumper Open Front Striped Drape Top – I got the blue one I can’t get the link to work but bought it on Amazon. It says it runs small so I bought two sizes up.

The sleeves are still snug but not tight. I bought a few cami’s to match and it looks good. The material is very thin and not what any Boho Cardigan I have had feels like. This is a summer wardrobe item.

 If you are looking to wear this in Fall prepared to be cold. I am learning about shopping for clothing online. If you want clothing goes to a clothing site with long standing. I like Ellos and will find something there. My question to manufacturers is why are busty women left out, or why are your charts so far off?  This was very inexpensive so no real loss, however, I would not recommend for med-larger women . This is a great product for size 00-8 in the US.

0 comments:

Post a Comment